Top Tips for Using Your ONGROK Decarb Kit
Posted on April 07 2022
People who want to decarb their own herbs may find ONGROK’s decarb kit helpful. Perfect for any culinary adventure, decarbing is the best way to maximize plant properties. Now you can do it yourself right at home. Learn how to use the ONGROK Decarb Kit and to get the most out of your herbs.
How Easy is it to Use the Decarb Kit?
Decarbing is a process that can either be super easy or super difficult depending on how you go about it. Using the Decarb Kit makes decarboxylation exceptionally easy, as we provide everything you need right there for you. Our kit includes:
- 4oz Decarb Container made of food-grade 304 stainless-steel
- 190-micron filters
- Oven safe mini mold kit
- Heat resistant mini oven gloves
All accessories are dishwasher safe, making both the decarbing process and cleanup hassle-free and easy.
Follow the Process
Using our Decarb Kit is easy when you follow this process:
- Using the 4oz Decarb Container, simply add your desired types and amounts of herbs to the container. You can use any type of dried herbs that you feel will be best for your recipe. Some common ones are rosemary, basil, and sage.
- Secure the lid on top.
- Close the air lock but DO NOT close the 4 side latches – These latches are there for storage and need to stay open while the container is in the oven.
- Decarb inside the oven for 25-30 minutes at 230° F/ 110° C.
- Use the oven glove to remove the container from the oven. Pull valve to decompress and allow to cool.
- Enjoy your herbs responsibly!
Know What Temperature You Need
One of the reasons people get confused by decarbing is because it is not simply an on/off process. The temperature to which you set your oven will impact decarboxylation. This is important to note, especially if you have an electric oven, which could make gauging the exact temperature degree a little tricky. The good news here is that you really can’t go wrong. Trial and error are expected; to make sure you eventually get it to the point you want, make sure to record the temperature at which you achieved the best decarb.
Store Your Decarbed Herbs Properly
Storing your herbs properly is the best way to ensure that they stay fresh and maintain their aroma. The ONGROK Decarb Kit doubles as an airtight storage container, making it super easy to store your product with no extra supplies. If you have leftover fresh herbs you didn’t use, we suggest storing them in our silicone oven & storage bags. Designed with an airtight seal to lock in freshness and keep odors and liquids from escaping, these cost-effective bags are BPA-free, food-safe, oven-safe, dishwasher-safe, and freezer-safe!
Keep It Clean
One of the many great things about the Decarb Kit is that all of the accessories are dishwasher safe! That makes keeping the kit and its components clean super easy.The key to successfully using your ONGROK Decarb Kit is to experiment, have fun, and be open to learning. If you have any questions about how to safely use your kit or any other products from ONGROK, we encourage you to reach out to us directly. Please contact ONGROK at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1(866)362-4551.