Infused Butter Base Recipe
Posted on June 13 2022
Duration: 2 hours
Yield: Approx. 1-5 cups/250-1300 ml with the Large Botanical Infuser
Approx. 3/4 - 2.5 cups/150-600 ml with the Small Botanical Infuser
- 1-5 cups - softened butter (preferably ghee/clarified* butter) DO NOT USE MARGARINE
- Decarbed herb (amount based on your desired potency)**
refer to the dosage calculator in the recipe book to determine how many grams is ideal for you
- 1 tbsp - sunflower lecithin powder - 1 scoop per cup of butter
- Place the ingredients into your ONGROK Botanical Infuser Machine and secure the motorbase.
- Select the Butter preset and set temperature to 160°F (71°C)
- Once the cycle is complete, put on your mitts and slowly pour the butter through the filter into molds or a container.
How to clarify: gently melt the butter, remove any milk solids.
(DO NOT USE COLD FIRM BUTTER)
*** Refer to this article for more information on Sunflower Lecithin.