Recipe: Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies With A Twist
Posted on June 28 2022
There’s nothing better than a fresh batch of cookies straight out of the oven, even more so if they are herbal-infused! We all love a chunky chocolate chip cookie recipe that’s easy to follow, and with the use of a botanical infuser, you can now prepare them with a twist. Instead of purchasing ready-made edibles, you can be sure you are getting the freshest treats when you make your own!
List of Ingredients
Below is a list of ingredients and materials to prepare before getting started:
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of softened butter
- ¾ to 1 cup of sugar, adjusted for preference
- ½ cup of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 10ml of herbal infused oil, prepared with your herbal infuser
- Nuts of your choice, if preferred
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
Preparing the Batter
With all the ingredients in your arsenal, it’s time to get baking. Once you have preheated the oven to 350 degrees F, you can start preparing the ingredients in the meantime:
- Cream the butter and sugar until they present a smooth mixture.
- Then, beat the eggs one into the batter one by one before stirring in the vanilla extract and herbal infused oil.
- Next, dissolve the baking soda in hot water and add it to the mixture alongside the salt.
- From here, stir in one cup of flour at a time until the batter it is evenly combined with the batter. After which, add in the sugar, chocolate chips and nuts (if you have chosen to include them).
- The batter is ready!
Making and Baking the Cookies
Now that you have completed the groundwork, let’s lay out the batter and start the process of transforming them into chunky chocolate chip cookies! Follow the steps below to do so:
- Line a baking tray with an ungreased baking sheet and parchment paper. For the simplest way of shaping a cookie, drop 2 tablespoons of batter onto the baking tray. If you prefer, you may choose to shape your cookies by hand or with the help of a cookie cutter.
- Place the trays of cookies into the oven and bake for up to 12 minutes. You may wish to turn the cookies midway to ensure even baking. When the cookies appear a golden brown at the edges, that’s when you know they are ready!
- Enjoy your delicious chunky chocolate chip cookies with a twist!
Get the Botanical Infusers You Need from ONGROK
If you are looking to prepare herbal-infused edibles, come to ONGROK to purchase the botanical infusers and kits you need. As they say, fresh is always best, and when you prepare your own cookies, soups or herbal teas, you will know exactly what goes into it! Our small infuser machine and kit is available at ¾ the capacity that our full-sized kit provides, making it perfect for individuals who prefer smaller dosages or who are adjusting dosages for smaller batches of edibles!