Recipe: The Better Version Of Baked Potatoes
Posted on June 28 2022
Who doesn’t love a good baked potato? On a lazy summer day, a baked potato is one of the quickest and easiest meals you can prepare. When you are looking to add something extra to your baked potatoes recipe – and by that, we don’t mean toppings – read on to find out how you can try your hand at making the better version of baked potatoes!
List of Ingredients
To get started, you will need to have the following ingredients ready:
- As many potatoes as you are planning to bake
- Light olive oil
- Toppings of your choice which can include: garlic powder, shredded cheese, canned tuna, chili con carne, pulled pork, pepper, sour cream, chives, green onions and lots more!
- 10 mg of dry herb oil for each potato you are baking
Heating the Potatoes
After preheating your oven to 350 degrees F, follow these steps below:
- Wash and dry your potatoes before poking several holes into each one with a fork.
- Rub the outside of each potato with light olive oil and salt. You may wish to add other garnishes such as garlic powder to taste.
- When you are done, pop the potatoes in the oven and let them bake for an hour. Allow them cool down for 30 minutes before moving on to the next step.
Preparing the Potatoes
With the first part of the recipe completed, it’s time to start preparing the better version of baked potatoes:
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out the insides into a bowl. You may wish to leave a thin layer of potato on each skin for better support.
- Again, rub each potato skin with olive oil. Here, you can add a layer of cheese if you would like.
- Now, let’s get to the potato insides. Mash them into a soft pulp to get rid of any big lumps and add the toppings of your choice according to taste.
- When that’s done, add the dry herb oil you have prepared earlier and mix everything together.
- Once everything has been well mixed, spoon the potato insides back into the skins, making sure they are well filled.
- Place the potatoes back in the oven at 400 degrees F, removing them after 20 to 30 minutes. You will know that your baked potatoes are well cooked when the toppings have melted!
- Add the garnishes of your choice, such as chives and green onions, and tuck in!
Come to ONGROK for the Botanical Infuser Kits You Require
If you would like to try your hand at our baked potatoes recipe but are lacking the herbal-infused oils you need, you can prepare your own with our botanical infusers and kits from ONGROK! Take your pick from our small infuser machine and kit or our full-sized kit, which comes with a larger capacity than similar products on the market. Also try our baking products. Each of our kits comes with a full set of accessories made of the highest-quality materials on top of being protected by a satisfaction guarantee!